EMERGENCY (Unreal Engine 5/C++)
- I started out as a gameplay and systems programmer, but over time took over other parts of development starting with the backend, tooling and UI.
- My main work since 2021 was mostly User Interface, working closely with the design and art department, creating layouts, animations and shaders. I also did a deep dive into UMG and Slate, creating widgets from scratch including custom geometry.
- During the course of development I became part of the leads of my department.
EMERGENCY HQ (Unity/C#)
- I worked on multi platform architecture including frontend-backend communication, authentication, user-to-user interaction and in-app-purchases
- I completely changed the way the QA, level design and other programmers can test the game by creating a new, user friendly and situation aware developer console.
A small mobile puzzle game made by my company
Released mid 2017 for Android and early 2018 for iOS.
- I wrote the code for every aspect of the game, including: Gameplay, Transition, Advertising, Purchasing, Levelmanagement, Color management.
- I wrote the Unity plugins and external tools, like the level editor, in C# using WPF.
Glowing Darkness (C#/Level Design)
- I designed nearly half the levels.
- I wrote and extended the level editor, written in XNA and WinForms.
Color it up (Tools Programming/Level Design)
Mobile puzzle game made during my internship at Upjers GmbH. Released 2016 (after I left the company, but all of the levels were still under my supervision) for Android and iOS, but they removed it from the AppStore.
- I supervised the level design on this one and created a few levels.
- I wrote the level editor in Excel using VBA